2 spice packets from Top Ramen Chicken flavored noodles
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup olive oil
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
Oven temp: 350 degrees
2. When almonds are done toasting set aside allow to cool.
3. Dice green onions and set aside.
4. In a large bowl combine coleslaw, green onions, cranberries, sunflower seeds, ramen noodles (uncooked) and roasted almonds.
5. In a small mixing bowl combine sugar, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, spice packets from ramen and mix well.
6. After mixing, pour dressing over coleslaw mixture and set in refrigerator for at least two hours.
This is one of my all time favorite side dishes great to serve in get togethers and parties. Very easy to make and no cooking skills required.
Recipe by Elisa
Share this Post