Preheat oven 400 degrees
Grease Pan with butter, the more the merrier. You do not want any of the chicken or cream cheese sticking. This is also easier for cleanup.
1. Slice ham into squares
2. Salt and Pepper Chicken. Coat both sides evenly.
3. Add a tablespoon of cream cheese to one side of the chicken breast.
4. Add good amount of ham to the top of the cream cheese.
5. Fold the unused side of chicken over the cream cheese and ham
6. Add toothpicks to keep the chicken from coming undone and giving the chicken its form.
7. Place in a single row on greased pan.
Cream Cheese Sauce Prep Steps:
1. Add 4oz of cream cheese to a small sauce pan.
2. Bring to a medium heat, continuously stirring until thoroughly melted.
3. Add 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
4. Once completely melted add 2 tablespoons of milk.
5. Stir until you’ve reached melted consistency
6. Put heat to low/simmer heat until chicken is done.
How To Serve:
Pull chicken when finished and add sauce on top. Remember to pull toothpicks out of chicken. Trust me those do not go over well when they are bitten into. If you or your loved ones are cheese lovers, then this is something you will love. I serve this meal with either a salad mix or homemade mashed potatoes. Hope you enjoy.